2 people for 1 night= $501.10
($250.55 a night per person – includes all meals and tax, based on double occupancy)
1 person for 1 night = $416.10
3 people for 1 night = $645.23
4 people for 1 night (if 2 of party are children under 12) = $783.98
*Prices include $85/person/night meal charge and taxes.
Four rooms come with a queen bed and a full mattress in the sleeping loft. One room comes with one queen bed. 4-person rooms can accommodate two adults and two children (12 and under). Four adults or families with teens should book two rooms.
Due to our remote location and the travel time needed to get here, a 2-night minimum stay is highly recommended. Keep in mind that a 2-night stay will give you one full day in Kantishna.
Deposit and Payment Policy
A Visa, MasterCard or Discover Card is required to make and hold your reservation. We plan to run charges for the 2021 season on April 1st per clients approval. There will be 1.5% credit card fee.
Cancellation Policy for the Skyline Lodge
While we understand that emergencies happen, it is very difficult for us to re-sell rooms due to our remote location. Cancellations over 16 days prior to check-in date will receive a full refund less a $100 service fee. Cancellations within 15 days of check-in date will be charged in full. Trip insurance is recommended.
General Lodge Policies
- Our 2021 season runs from June 6 – September 10. Check-in time is after 5:00pm, either off one of our afternoon fly-ins or via the 11:05am camper bus. Check-out time is no later than 10:30am.
- We are a non-smoking establishment. Smoking is only permitted outside.
- Children are welcome. Adult rate applies to children of any age.
- Phone services are extremely limited. Internet service may be available for $7.00 per calendar day.
- Sorry, we don’t allow pets.
If the Skyline Lodge is full and/or you cannot find other Denali National Park lodging, don’t cross a visit to Kantishna off your list. You can still get into this beautiful, remote area of Denali just for the day. Please see our Day-Trip Excursions for fly/drive combo packages.