Skyline Lodge welcomes you to stay in Denali, your way. With just 5 cozy guest rooms, Skyline Lodge is the most intimate lodging experience inside the Park, located in the Kantishna region (Mile 92 of the Park road) and just 20 miles away from the towering north face of Denali. With thoughtful design inside and out, this solar-powered retreat offers a genuine experience away from the crowds and is the ideal base for independent travelers who want to explore Denali’s rich history, geography, flora and fauna in a flexible, personalized way.
An array of awesome self-guided activities are available right outside your door. Day hiking in the beautiful Kantishna Hills, mountain biking on the Park road and old mining roads, fishing in Wonder Lake, or flightseeing tours offer spectacular views of Denali and the Alaska Range. Or, simply relax in the main Lodge, where you’ll glimpse a first-hand view of the daily lives of the Alaskan Bush pilots and crew who also call the Lodge home.
Getting here is half the fun! Our guests access the Lodge by either flight, bus or a combination of the two. For the most diverse Denali Park experience, we recommend one of our fly-drive Lodge Packages.
Our 2021 season runs from June 6th – September 10th
- Check-in time is after 5:00pm, either off one of our afternoon fly-ins or via the 11:05am or 2:05pm camper bus. Check-out time is no later than 10:30am.
- See meal information.
- Wine and beer are available for purchase.
- We are a non-smoking establishment. Smoking is only permitted outside.
- Children are welcome. Adult rate applies to children of any age.
- Phone services are extremely limited. Internet service may be available for $7.00 per calendar day.
- Sorry, we don’t allow pets.
If the Skyline Lodge is full and/or you cannot find other Denali National Park lodging, don’t cross Kantishna off your list. You can still get into this beautiful, remote area of Denali just for the day. Please see our Day-Trip Excursions for fly/drive combo packages.